Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A musical night!

GREASE IS THE WORD!


What a fun time my daughter and I had Sunday night as We went down town to see Grease the Musical.It was really great. I have to admit it was my favorite movie of all time when I was a kid.
The opening was the best as they got the audience all warmed up with a 50's medley whilst the DJ spoke to people in the audience!
My daughter was unusually shy until every one got in to the spirits of it all!
The cast was very good and a special appearance of Taylor Hicks.Before I went I was like..Who is He, Not the biggest American Idol fan,but He was very good as the Angel.









Sandy and Danny were pretty good, the scenery and backgrounds were fabulous.


I still love the original movie the best and always will.Give me John Travolta, corny as it may have been!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8hRUO9LAjk

No comments: