Thursday, April 16, 2009

SCHOOL REVISITED


This is the front door of my school!
I know it's a funny way to start a blog conversation but after going back to my school on a recent trip to England it didn't feel so big and ominous as it did when I was 12 years old!
I went to a boarding school in North Wales.
I can honestly tell my daughter I know how all the kids at Hogwort's feel!!!(Harry Potter)


This was where We ate all our meals...no floating candles though?
It all seems like a dream. We actually wore long cloaks.It has a wonderful history but on my return I met so many amazing women who were all about 90 and their stories just amazed my daughter! of course She wants to go there now?

http://www.howells.org/
It has been over 20 years since I was there but it was amazing to go back there with my family.
I think my husband was quite amazed!!!

No comments: